Wednesday, June 15
Full Moon Total/ Lunar Eclipse
in Sagittarius @ 24 º 23’
4:14 PM EDT
Time to move forward with a new attitude and get ready for adventure!
This Full Moon/eclipse takes place in the sign of Sagittarius. This eclipse will be visible in many parts of Asia, Australia, Africa, Europe and South America. This Lunar Eclipse will affect us for 6 months and is close to the powerful Galactic Center, at 26 degrees. The Galactic Center says Carol Wiggers: “It is a stunning source of energy, motivation, and aspiration,”
Sagittarius (The Archer) represents the centaur (half horse, half man) with an arrow pointing to the stars, indicating the conflict of instinct and wisdom. The key phrases for Sagittarius are “I SEE” or “I PERCEIVE.”
Sagittarius it is always seeking the big picture that enlightens and gives hope based on the interconnection with all life. It is our universal voice; it is energetic and fast moving. So this full Moon in Sagittarius is about learning, growth and the emotional need for freedom and adventure, and with Jupiter, the ruler of this lunation, you can be sure it will require doing these things in a colossal way.
The Sagittarian Moon represents the ideal form of communicating wisdom with compassion and joy. We are asked to let go of our outdated beliefs, especially in the area of familial, cultural and religious programming. A reevaluation of our long-held positions may need some updating under this full moon influence. In addition, pay close attention to intense emotions around this eclipse, especially in the area of freedom of information, personal freedom, and spirituality.
Wherever this Full Moon/eclipse falls in your natal chart is where you’re being asked to risk the release of old beliefs to make way for new opportunities.
The Sabian Symbol for the Sagittarius Full Moon is:
A Chubby Little Rich Boy Rides Upon A Hobbyhorse: This Symbol speaks about taking time to have hobbies, to be indulging in what sets your heart on fire, what gets you going, something that can have you waking up in the morning eager to do something that you love. If you don’t have this in your life, or you don’t give yourself enough time to be doing what you want to be doing, or you ignore the promptings of your creative self, perhaps you need to set some time aside to just do what YOU want, rather than feeling duty bound to do what others expect of you. Of course, we have to do what is expected in life that is a natural outcome of being on this planet; however, if we’re not satisfying our natural curiosity, creativity or talents, we can find ourselves wondering when we’re going to get around to doing it. This eclipse seems to be suggesting that the time is NOW.
Keywords: Hobbies and their pleasures. Unrestrained, imaginative play that can lead to truly wonderful creations, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Protected practice. Having to have one’s sexual needs fulfilled before one loses energy. Exercise, doing something because one can. Constantly going off on distracting schemes. Boys and their toys. Unrestrained passion.
The Caution: Someone spoilt and shallow. Feeling that one can take on anything without thought of the actual consequences. Playing when one should be more serious about life. Not doing one’s work, avoiding it by doing ‘fun’ things instead. Having no friends to play with.
To read more about this Sabian symbol click here: Lynda Hill
Question to ask yourself at this Full Moon in Sagittarius:
- What can I do to realign my mind and soul with my higher truth?
- What habits do I need to break? And what socially conditioned patterns of thoughts and/or behaviors are standing in my way of self realization?
- What things do I need to bring into completion?
- What or where will be/is my greatest source for expansion?
Celebrate this Full Moon:
- Use this eclipse energy to pray, reflect and meditate. Remember: during eclipses our thoughts are amplified.
- Gather friends and loved ones to tell stories of worlds seen and unseen.
- Share experiences of other cultures or share your spiritual insights and talk about the paths and belief systems that worked and those that didn’t.
- Great night for a healing Shamanic Journey.
- Go outside, be in nature and tune in to the teachings of Mother Earth.
Adnachiel: is the angel that inspires individualism, free-spirit and honesty. Adnchiel is also angel of independence and guidance.
Adnachiel Affirmation: “My individual freedom and independence stimulate my confidence and happiness.”
Shamanic Journey Idea: Remember that the effects of a Full Moon are more emotional and directed inward, Journey to the lower world and ask you power animals to help you realign your heart, mind and soul with higher truth.
Feng Shui tips for this Full Moon:
- Add light or arrange your furniture in your house to create the feeling of expansion.
- Check your Skills and Knowledge gua, which is in the front left section of your home if you want to cultivate wisdom and peace of mind.
- Check for blocked drains: blocked drains accumulate stagnant chi and represent difficulty in letting go or getting rid of unwanted things in life (relationships, jobs etc). They represent a blockage that prevents you from moving on.
Affirmations for Sagittarius: “I enter the sphere of true perception.”
Remember that life is the ultimate adventure and a continual blessing. It’s time for you to explore, discover, walk your truth and live your gratitude in each present moment.
If you would like to have a Personal Growth Reading with me, or to find out where this full moon/eclipse falls in your chart, you can contact me at shamanicsoulz@Gmail.com