Sunday, August 28
New Moon in 5° Virgo 27’
11:04 PM EST
Virgo is a mutable, earth sign and resides in the 6th house (health, habits, routines, jobs and employment, diet, service to others, pets) of the natural zodiac, ruled by Mercury the messenger.
This new Moon in Virgo is activating the area of your life where you must do something useful in the world and be of service to others. This energy is telling you it is time to walk your walk and talk your talk. It is about honesty and integrity.
”The message is it’s time to devote yourself to work and work relationships especially people who work for you.”
The New Moon in Virgo highlights themes related to work, analytical thinking, and problem solving. Also this is the best time all year to initiate a new diet or fitness regimen, to upgrade your daily routines and health habits.
“NOW is the time for us to pay attention to the body and take responsibility for our health.”
Some Questions to ask yourself in this new moon:
- Where does 5- 6 degrees Virgo fall in your chart?
- Where does Pisces fall in your chart? That is where you will see results by the Full Moon
- What attributes do I need to develop in order to be in better health, develop better habits, and use my time more effectively?
- What are the psychic causes of physical illness? What are the spiritual implications of disease?
- What is my body trying to tell me about my life? If my current methods are not working, what healing processes have I rejected in the past due to a fear of trying something different? (I strongly recommend Louise Hay’s “Heal Your Body”).
Celebrate this New Moon:
Write your 10 wishes.
New Moon is a window of opportunity that we can use by writing down a wish list (ten wishes maximum each month) of whatever we want to have come true in our lives. For success, your wishes must be handwritten on paper. The most potent time is the first 8 hours AFTER the exact time of the New Moon; within the first 48 hours will still work. For clear success, it’s best to avoid wishing during those hours when the Moon is Void of Course.
In her book, “New Moons Astrology”, Jan Spiller advises us to make wishes on the New Moon related to: self expression, imitative, courage, passion, leadership, enthusiasm, daring.
“I choose clear planning that will empower me to successfully reach my goal of ___________”
“I easily find myself replacing daydreaming with productive action”.
“I choose to easily find myself exercising (aerobically, by walking, on the treadmill, at the gym, etc.) a minimum of three times a week, 45 minutes each time”
“I choose to initiate happy new relationships.”
• 24 Hours before the New Moon is the time to go within and connect to what the need is for that area of your life.
• 24 Hours after the New Moon, write down your intentions. Verbalize them. Visualize them. Send them out. It is done!
The strongest times for wishing:
Sunday: 11:04 pm – midnight
Monday: 12:01 am – 6: 14 pm
Tuesday: 2:26 pm – midnight
Remember to write an Abundance check:
Abundance checks are a tool we can use to create more abundance in our lives. They are written within 24 hours after a New Moon.
- How to write an Abundance check:
- Within 24 hours after a New Moon, take a check from your check book. Where it says “Pay to,” write your name.
- In the little box on the same line where you would fill in a dollar amount write “Paid in full.”
- On the line underneath your name, where you would write out a dollar amount, write “Paid in full.”
- Sign the check: “The Law of Abundance.”
- Do not put a date on the check. Do not write a specific dollar amount in the check. Put in a safe place and forget about it. The Universe will take it from there. Many people are skeptical about trying this until they do it. After the first time, they realize the power of these checks and do them routinely every month! Try it yourself and see!
Feng Shui Tip of the month:
- Organize all your drawers. Notice which ones always seem to be filling up again and again. Check to see which area of the Bagua or life situation it falls in. This will give you a clue to an issue you are just not ready to let go of.
- Since one of the areas highlighted at this new moon is health it is extremely important to work on the center/ health gua in every room.
- Take a look to see where most of your clutter is and see if you can relate that to anything going on in your body. Someone found this on the internet and sent it to me and I think it’s great. The Bagua and Your Health:
- Career gua – relates to ears, kidneys, bladder, bodily fluids, and reproductive system. Are you feeling uneasy about your career choice? Are you unclear about what your purpose is – what you are here to do?
- Knowledge & Self-Cultivation gua – relates to finger, hands, back. Are you open to learning from the lessons that come your way? Are you feeling supported by life?
- Family gua – relates to feet, liver, big bones, gall bladder. Do you have unresolved issues with your parents, siblings or other family members?
- Wealth & Prosperity gua – relates to hips, pelvis, buttocks, small bones, respiration. Do you have feelings of lack or financial worries?
- Fame & Reputation gua – relates to eyes, heart, circulation, glands, small intestine, high fevers. Are you not seeing something? Is there somewhere in your heart that’s closed?
- Love & Relationships gua – relates to stomach, organs, spleen, and digestive problems. Who are you letting bug you? Are you holding a grudge? Is there anyone you are not forgiving? How is your relationship with your mother?
- Children & Creativity gua – relates to the neck, mouth, teeth, lungs, colon, skin, throat, large intestine. Where are you not speaking your truth? Is your creativity and self-expression blocked?
- Helpful People & Travel gua – relates to the head, skull, brain, migraine headaches. Do you have issues with your father? Are you thinking small in any area of your life?
- Health/ Center gua – relates to immune system, and overall health and well-being. Are you practicing good self-care? Sleeping well, eating healthy food, exercising?
Shamanic Journey Idea: Animal of this month new moon The Bear:
“Like their animal totem, Brown Bear people are self-reliant and prefer to stand on their own two feet rather than rely on others. They take time to acclimatize to change, preferring the security and comfort of the familiar. They are constructive and good fixers, with an innate ability to get things working, whether in dealing with the break-down of a piece of equipment or in human relations.” – Kenneth Meadows
So journey to the lower world and invoke Bear medicine to help you connect with your own wisdom. Ask the bear to help you attune yourself to the energies of the Eternal Mother, (the space of inner-knowing); and teach you how to make choices from a position of power.
What to do on this New Moon:
- Get organized, tie up loose ends, and refine your ideas and plans.
- Pay better attention to your stress and fatigue levels, and start taking better care of “you” physically – start eating healthier, maybe sign up for a new exercise class…
- Want to do a New Moon Ritual? Check this Virgo New Moon Ritual: Focused Relaxation by Simone
Focus on this quote: “The unborn Buddha Mind is not something other than you; it is not something separate from you. But even though it is not separate from you, you must bring it forth. You must realize it and manifest it-not just once, but moment to moment.” Adyashanti
Aries Moon Affirmation: “Daily, I learn the secrets of self-mastery.” “Miracles happen every day in my life!
08/30 Jupiter goes retrograde until December 25
09/12 Full Moon in Pisces 19º Mon, 5: 27 AM EST
09/16 Pluto goes direct after 5 months retrograde
09/23 Autumnal Equinox, Friday, 5:04 AM EST
09/27 Super New Moon, Tuesday, 7:09 AM EST
In this New Moon make an appointment with yourself; stop take a very deep breath, center yourself and draw in the energy of New Moon; open yourself to a different awareness, a new way to see and experience your environment.
Remember that life is the ultimate adventure and a continual blessing. It’s time for you to explore, discover, walk your truth and live your gratitude in each present moment.
If you what to make an appointment with me please Email me at email@example.com