Wednesday, October 26
New Moon in 3° Scorpio 03’
3:56 PM EST
Scorpio New Moon is the moon of the magician, the shaman, the psychic and when in negative, the bitch or bastard. Scorpio is about the urge to merge—to throw all the resources into one pot, and out of the mixture to create something new—a child, a business, a work of art, a productive life goal, a healing.
Scorpio has three symbols: the Scorpion, whose sting is death; the Snake who periodically sheds its old skin and grows a new one; and the Phoenix, who soars out of the ashes and has a strong connection with spirit.
This New Moon occurs 2 days before Calleman’s end date for the Mayan Calendar, Oct 28, (when the actual 2012 begins base on his calculations) when the nine levels of consciousness, corresponding to the nine waves of evolution, will then manifest. The ninth of these waves brings a unity consciousness to the world.
Each year, during the Scorpio New Moon cycle, you have a unique opportunity to release something old, to solve a mystery or discover a secret that only you know.
So this New Moon in Scorpio set your intention to open your eyes to your own shadows
Some Questions to ask yourself in this new moon:
Take a long look at yourself; go all the way inside your skin, inside your mind, inside your heart.
- Are you doing and saying things that create fear, alienation, dissatisfaction, and despair in others?
- What thoughts and actions have you put energy into that are now coming back to haunt you?
- Are you open to heal emotionally, through the grief and loss associated with death?
- How easily do you accept change?
- Do you trust in the promise of life’s renewal?
- Every year at this time, you transform something in the area of your chart where this new moon falls.
- This is the area of life where you can be focused, resilient, tenacious, and incredibly perceptive. This is where you are your best detective. Something within us asks “How can I change?”
Where does 3- 4 degrees Scorpio fall in your chart?
Where does Taurus fall in your chart? That is where you will see results by the Full Moon on November 10.
SABIAN SYMBOL FOR 4 Scorpio: A youth holding a lighted candle– Are you communicating with spirit through prayer, words or actions and energy?
Celebrate this New Moon:
Write your 10 wishes.
New Moon is a window of opportunity that we can use by writing down a wish list (ten wishes maximum each month) of whatever we want to have come true in our lives. For success, your wishes must be handwritten on paper. The most potent time is the first 8 hours AFTER the exact time of the New Moon; within the first 48 hours will still work. For clear success, it’s best to avoid wishing during those hours when the Moon is Void of Course.
In her book, “New Moons Astrology”, Jan Spiller advises us to make wishes on the New Moon related to: self expression, imitative, courage, passion, leadership, enthusiasm, daring.
“I choose to be aware and see the real needs of my significant other.”
- “I choose to use my power constructively.”
- “I easily find myself releasing old baggage from _________ (childhood/all previous relationships).”
- “I choose to express my intensity in ways that are not threatening to others.”
- “I choose to have my obsession with _________totally lifted from me.”
- “I choose to make the sexuality in my relationship with _________more passionate therefore making it easier for us.”
- “I choose to value those people in my life who are important to me and give them my full support.”
• 24 Hours before the New Moon is the time to go within and connect to what the need is for that area of your life.
• 24 Hours after the New Moon, write down your intentions. Verbalize them. Visualize them. Send them out. It is done!
The strongest times for wishing:
The most potent time is the first 8 hours AFTER the exact time of the New Moon;
Wednesday: 3:57 pm – midnight
Thursday: clear for making wishes all day and night
Friday: 12:01 am – 7: 48 am, 10:45 am – midnight
Remember to write an Abundance check:
Abundance checks are a tool we can use to create more abundance in our lives. They are written within 24 hours after a New Moon.
- How to write an Abundance check:
- Within 24 hours after a New Moon, take a check from your check book. Where it says “Pay to,” write your name.
- In the little box on the same line where you would fill in a dollar amount write “Paid in full.”
- On the line underneath your name, where you would write out a dollar amount, write “Paid in full.”
- Sign the check: “The Law of Abundance.”
- Do not put a date on the check. Do not write a specific dollar amount in the check. Put in a safe place and forget about it. The Universe will take it from there. Many people are skeptical about trying this until they do it. After the first time, they realize the power of these checks and do them routinely every month! Try it yourself and see!
Feng Shui Tip of the month:
As we honor cycles and watch as Mother Earth cleans house, we should also begin to clear and cleanse and purify ourselves and our personal spaces from the inside out or the outside in.
- Broken items or things that don’t work SEND OUT NEGATIVE MESSAGES so out they go.
- Reduce, Repair, Refurbish
- Are your feelings stifled? Do you feel detached from others? Then it’s time to clear out those hidden places (like behind a door in the corner) that are clutter traps.
- Buy aPhoenix’s statue and place it in the master bedroom, home offices…to represent your greatest aspirations.
Journey to the upper world and ask your guides to teach you how to tap into your life force to create new from the old and manifest your visions by using your creativity.
What to do on this New Moon:
- Light a beeswax candle to “light up” your dreams.
- Burn sandalwood incense to help you connect with your spiritual side.
- Time to meditate. Great insights can be gained tonight through contact with spirit guides: be they animal, mineral, angelic, or ancestral.
- Empty your emotional closets, and your personal house closet.
- Do a shamanic journey to release your fears away!
- Work on your financial situation or long range financial planning….even start your taxes!
Scorpio Affirmation: “I destroy and transmute only to build more beautiful forms.”
In this New Moon make an appointment with yourself; stop take a very deep breath, center yourself and draw in the energy of New Moon; open yourself to a different awareness, a new way to see and experience your environment.
Remember that life is the ultimate adventure and a continual blessing. It’s time for you to explore, discover, walk your truth and live your gratitude in each present moment.
If you wish to make an appointment with me, please e-mail me at: email@example.com