Full Moon in Taurus
Thursday, November 10, 2011
3:16 PM EST
Full Beaver Moon
This Full Moon in Taurus occurs, one day prior to 11-11-11 and it is helping us clean our energy so we can move forward. Tibetan lamas and Hindu sages believe that, at Full Moons, energetic doorways can open, and receiving insights is easier. Just as the moon is made full with the opposing Sun’s light, so you can be illuminated too. This full moon asks that you look at your life and pay attention at the things that you need to let go, so you can move forward or move into the realm you desire.
Question to ask yourself at this Full Moon in Taurus:
- Do I feel free or am I weighted down by my “stuff” (people, places or things)? What am I hoarding?
- Do my possessions own me?
- What do I value?
- How are my finances?
- Where in my life am I stubborn? And why?
So what to do on this full moon:
- Burn rose or sandalwood incense to help you connect with the energy of Taurus.
- Go to the beach and blow on a stone what you want to release and then throw the stone into the water. Later go home and burn a green candle for healing and growth.
- I just read in Oprah magazine that laughter active a part of the brain that helps us find clever solutions to our problems. So, Loosen up… Laugh out loud!
- Wear a Lazuli stone for firmness and stability.
Sabian Symbol for 19 Taurus: A newly formed continent rising majestically form he ocean. The message is to create growth by powerful decision making.
Angel to work with: Zadkiel He will transform all negativity into positive energy, purifying you in body, mind and heart. This Archangel responds to the deepest call from your heart, no prayer goes unanswered, and encourages you to intensify this energy through your desire.
Affirmation: “I open my heart and mind in gratitude to receive the presence and power of the Universe.”
Shamanic Journey Idea:
Journey to the lower world and ask the buffalo: Am I ignoring the abundance around me? Am I missing the opportunity to recognize true blessings? Do I squander the bounty? Afterword, ask him/her to help you create a ceremony to honor your path on 11-11-11.
Feng Shui tips for this Full Moon:
- As we honor cycles and watch as the Mother Earth cleans house we should also begin to clear, cleanse and purify our homes.
- Clean out your closet. Clean out your basement. Clean out storage units. Clean up your yard…
Affirmations for Taurus: “I calm and purify my emotions daily.”
What to do on 11-11-11: Use this energy of 11-11-11 to walk forward
- Meditate. I found this beautiful meditation for 11-11-11 enjoy!
- Create a vision board. Use the Power of Vision to unleashing your Potential. (According to some estimates most humans access only about 19% or less of their actual potential. So use the energy of 11-11-11 to unlock and tapped the 81% left.
The sky this month:
11-10-21 Chiron turns direct after 5 months retrograde
11-23-11 Mercury turns retrograde until December 13
Remember that life is the ultimate adventure and a continual blessing. It’s time for you to explore, discover, walk your truth and live your gratitude in each present moment.