Full Moon in Cancer
Monday, January 9, 2012
2:30 AM EST
The Full Moon in Cancer carries the vibration of mother, our feelings, family, emotions and memories. It represents who we are when we are at home. It is our true personality, the soul, the essence of who we are and what we bring with us lifetime to lifetime. Cancer is an emotional water sign and resides in the 4th house, the north gate of the soul and the spark of divine life that grows within the mother. At this Full Moon we are all called to find our divinity point and respond from that awareness.
Remember: the sign of cancer is rule by the moon so this full moon you might feel more than usual. So take a deep breath and let the feelings flow.
Dane Rudhyar Sabian Symbol for 18-19 Cancer: A priest performing a marriage ceremony
Theme: Invisible ties
Keynotes: The ritualization of productive interpersonal relationships.
Question to ask yourself at this Full Moon in Taurus:
- Who am I?
- What are my roots?
- Who is my tribe/clan?
- How grounded are you?
- What daily tools keep you grounded and focused so the structure of your dreams takes form?
- Are you experiencing balance in your doing that supports a joyful, healthy life experience?
So what to do on this full moon:
- Celebrate your own family tradition and give thanks for the nurturance and the lineage you received.
- Tell your children a story about your family.
- Start a new family tradition.
- Volunteering your services.
- Listen to our own feelings and honoring them.
- Go to the ocean.
- Pamper yourself.
- Do a ritual to purify and protect you home. Use herbs, aromatherapy, color, your breath…
Angel to work with: Muriel the Angel of Emotions .She will help to find your “true self”.
Affirmation: “I am connected with my emotions”
Shamanic Journey Idea: Journey to the lower world: and ask your power animals to help you “swim” through your emotions.
Animal of this month Full Moon is the: Duck teaches us how to get in touch with our deepest emotions in order to get to a calmer state. It also tells remind us is time to return to our roots and spend some time with our clan/tribe.
Feng Shui tips for this Full Moon:
- Use wooden frames and hang pictures of your family in their best mood in the family gua/area of your house.
- Place healthy green plants into the Family Gua to bring stability and harmony to family dynamics.
Affirmations for Cancer: “My loving nature opens all doors.”
Embrace your divinity and your heart light; establish your connection to your ancestors, your tribe (Cancer). Make memories
Remember that life is the ultimate adventure and a continual blessing. It’s time for you to explore, discover, walk your truth and live your gratitude in each present moment.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org