Monday, January 23
New Moon in 2° Aquarius 42’
2:39 AM EST
New Moons are always good times to set new intentions, and this New Moon in Aquarius ushers in the Chinese Year of the Water Dragon. Also, later in the evening Mars goes Retrograde in Virgo at 7.54pm.
InTibet, the Aquarius New Moon is New Year’s Day (called “Losar”). This is a time to renew our own spiritual practice by meditating, drumming or praying. At this time our prayer are multiplied 100,000 times.
So in this New Moon in Capricorn, I invite you to Use sage, bells, drums to cleanse away the old energy in your house and open your window and doors to invite prosperity into your life.
The New Moon in Aquarius brings new ideas to the world. It represents consciousness and the flowing of ideas. Aquarius new moon wants to electrify, to revolt, and to innovate. It is the new moon to clear the emotional decks and starts a brand new cycle.
Keep in mind: that clear thoughts and clear home = clear mind/clear goals and abundance.
Some Questions to ask yourself in this new moon:
- How can I be free of my self-imposed restrictions?
- How can I become a power for change at workplace, in my neighborhood, and/or at home?
- What old thinking do I need to shift to bring in new ideas?
- Where does 2- 3 degrees fall in your chart?
“It takes courage to push yourself to places that you have never been before… to test your limits… to break through barriers. And the day comes when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” Anais Nin
SABIAN SYMBOL FOR 3 Aquarius: “A deserter from the navy”
Keyword: defiance. When positive, the degree is genuine psychological courage in a repudiation of all meaningless loyalties, and when negative, complete inability to follow the rules of any game “Sabian Symbols” Marc Edmund Jones
Rudhyar writes it as “Man, the individual, steps out of his bondage to collective patterns and ideals. He may thus “find himself’…”
Celebrate this New Moon:
Write your 10 wishes.
New Moon is a window of opportunity that we can use by writing down a wish list (ten wishes maximum each month) of whatever we want to have come true in our lives. For success, your wishes must be handwritten on paper. The most potent time is the first 8 hours AFTER the exact time of the New Moon; within the first 48 hours will still work. For clear success, it’s best to avoid wishing during those hours when the Moon is Void of Course.
In her book, “New Moons Astrology”, Jan Spiller advises us to make wishes on the New Moon related to: : learning and using new technology, following your heart’s desire, seeking outcomes that benefit everyone involved, looking at the big picture for increased understanding, and giving and receiving platonic love.
- “I choose to be filled with new, innovative ideas for successfully making my dreams come true”
- “I choose to easily attract and begin happy new friendships”
- “I chose to feel a sense of friendship and equality with everyone I meet”
- “I choose to easily find myself filled with a sense of happy excitement awakening in every area of my life!”
• 24 Hours before the New Moon is the time to go within and connect to what the need is for that area of your life.
• 24 Hours after the New Moon, write down your intentions. Verbalize them. Visualize them. Send them out. It is done!
The strongest times for wishing:
The most potent time is the first 8 hours AFTER the exact time of the New Moon; these times are in Eastern Standard Time and need to be converted to your local time zone.
Monday, January 23: 2:39 am – midnight
Tuesday, January 24: all day and night
Wednesday, January 25: 12:01 am – 3:34 am & 4:11 am – midnight.
Remember to write an Abundance check:
Abundance checks are a tool we can use to create more abundance in our lives. They are written within 24 hours after a New Moon.
How to write an Abundance check:
- Within 24 hours after a New Moon, take a check from your check book. Where it says “Pay to,” write your name.
- In the little box on the same line where you would fill in a dollar amount write “Paid in full.”
- On the line underneath your name, where you would write out a dollar amount, write “Paid in full.”
- Sign the check: “The Law of Abundance.”
- Do not put a date on the check. Do not write a specific dollar amount in the check. Put in a safe place and forget about it. The Universe will take it from there. Many people are skeptical about trying this until they do it. After the first time, they realize the power of these checks and do them routinely every month! Try it yourself and see!
Feng Shui Tip of the month:
- Light a candle in the helpful people corner.
- Create your own spray with spring water and pine oil to purify your home.
- Create sacred space in you home by using sage, cedar and lavender.
- Call in you guides, angel, and archangels… to help you protect your home.
Shamanic Journey Idea: Animal of this month new moon is the: Hawk: Messenger. The Hawk is bold and daring in pursuit of its goals.
Journey to the lower world, and ask the hawk to teach your how to be more observant and pay attention.
What to do on this New Moon:
- Try an outrageous new style
- Put those odd items you’ve been wondering about up for sale
Aquarius Affirmation: “I am ever free”
In this New Moon make an appointment with yourself; stop take a very deep breath, center yourself and draw in the energy of New Moon; open yourself to a different awareness, a new way to see and experience your environment.
Remember that life is the ultimate adventure and a continual blessing. It’s time for you to explore, discover, walk your truth and live your gratitude in each present moment.
If you what to make an appointment with me please Email me at email@example.com
“Energy Follows Intention”
Reach for the Sky and Believe!!