Full Moon in 16º Pisces 19′
Saturday, September 8, 2014
9:38 pm EST
This is the last of the three summer supermoons. The Full Moon conjunct Chiron (the wounded healer) brings up some old childhood wounds for healing and helps us release long-standing patterns. Pisces is assisting us by dissolving and shape-shifting so we can become one with a larger truth.
Pisces is our spiritual teacher reminding us that the pleasure experience in the external world is temporary and will eventually disappoint. It reminds us that happiness does not depend on what happens outside ourselves, but what goes on the inside of us.
Key Phrase: I BELIEVE or I MERGE
Ruler: Neptune & Jupiter
Positive Aspects: Imaginative and sensitive, Compassionate, and kind, Selfless and unworldly, Intuitive and sympathetic
Negative Aspects: Escapist and idealistic, Secretive and vague, Weak-willed and easily led, and Illusional or delusional from addictions
Body Parts ruled: feet (symbolic of understanding, illumination, and idealism)
Crystals: Malachite: trust, encourages change and emotional risk-taking, Malachite acts as mirror to the subconscious, reflecting into the conscious mind, which needs to be cleansed. During meditation, Malachite will draw out and reflect whatever is impeding spiritual growth, and help balance and release those blockages.
Animals: Boar: innocence and faith, gives freely of self; has universal goodwill, simplicity, and fortitude; is reliable and has endurance and incredible patience. Have you been truthful with yourself and others? Have you been procrastinating on confronting someone or something?
· How am I blocking my own good?
· What do I need to heal, release, or purify now?
Sabian Symbol for Pieces 17: An Easter PromenadeA symbol of “high moments” in life, when man challenges himself and renews his faith in circumstances. Self-improvement
Keywords: Rising from fear and loss.. Rebirth. Forgiveness.
The Caution: Superficial communal shows of unity. Craving for attention. Always needing an excuse to get together and unite. Empty displays of faith or joy. Doing things only because everyone else is doing them. Feeling lost, alone and forsaken in the crowd. Guilt trips. (From 360 Degrees of Wisdom by Linda Hill)
Feng Shui Tip: Improving the Quality of Life
· Take the time to go through your home (junk draw by junk draw – nook by nook and cranny by cranny), your office, your car, your purse and ruthlessly throw out all the things that you haven’t used and probably didn’t even know you had.
· Lighten you’re load. Remember less is more!
· Broken items or things that don’t work SEND OUT NEGATIVE MESSAGES so out they go.
· Reduce, Repair, Refurbish your A/C units.
· The Harvest Moon is the largest and brightest moon of the year.
· Go out and allow the energy of this big, beautiful harvest Moon to energize your prayers and intentions.
· Take an Epson salt bath to clean your aura.
· Go to the ocean
· Pray and Meditate
· Use this Full Moon to look at what you cling to and your fear of letting it go.
· This is a great time to ask, “What can I freely give away? What can I share?”
Mediate on this poem:
All the Hemispheres
Leave the familiar for a while.
Let your senses and bodies stretch out
Like a welcomed season
Onto the meadows and shores and hills.
Open up to the Roof.
Make a new water-mark on your excitement
Like a blooming night flower,
Bestow your vital fragrance of happiness
Upon our intimate assembly.
Change rooms in your mind for a day.
All the hemispheres in existence
Lie beside an equator
In your heart.
In your thousand other forms
As you mount the hidden tide and travel
All the hemispheres in heaven
Are sitting around a fire
While stitching themselves together
Into the Great Circle inside of
From: ‘The Subject Tonight is Love’
Translated by Daniel Ladinsky
From this site
For further information contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com