Saturday, December 24
New Moon in 2° Capricorn 34’
1:06 PM EST
New Moons are always good times to set new intentions, and this New Moon in Capricorn will have a strong influence throughout the coming year.
This New Moon in Capricorn urges us to reflect on where we are, where we would like to be, and what it will take to get there. It is asking us to find balance between our inner and outer reality.
This is a powerful New Moon for setting goals, initiating projects, and making a serious commitment to achieving your financial and career success in 2012. The ruler of this Capricorn cycle is Saturn, the master strategist demanding that you get your ducks in a row with a realistic and responsible plan for success. It is the time to focus on organizing and creating a solid structure. This Capricorn New Moon is asking us to allow our light to shine, and in doing so, the road to our happiness and satisfaction will become clear to us.
So in this New Moon in Capricorn, I invite you to take some time to reflect on your personal goals and what you wish for the world.
Keep in mind: What we focus on, we create.
Some Questions to ask yourself in this new moon:
What does my heart want?
- What do I want to create?
- How am I putting this into a plan of action?
- What foundations have I built?
- What mark have I made?
- Does anything need to be adjusted in order to get me back into alignment with my deeper purpose?
- Where would you like to be in 2012? What will take to get there?
- Are you organized enough to create a solid structure?
- Do you recognize your fears for what they are?
- The secret to Capricorn is to work with what we got and don’t get lost in dreams of what you wish you had. So ask yourself: what are my talents and skills?
- Where does 2- 3 degrees fall in your chart?
- Where does Cancer fall in your chart? That is where you will see results by the Full Moon on January 9, 2012.
Remember: When you resist change, life comes for you…
“Human beings are not born once and for all on the day their mothers give birth to them…Life obliges them over and over again to give birth to themselves.”~ Gabriel Garcia Marquez
SABIAN SYMBOL FOR 3 Capricorn: “The human soul receptive to growth and understanding”
Message: spiritual awakening, synchronicity, clearer life path mission.
Keyword: “Avidity” When positive, the degree is a gift for entering into the kaleidoscopic patterns of personal relationship with an unbounded enthusiasm, and when negative, simple shiftlessness or abandon. –“Sabian Symbols” Marc Edmund Jones
Rudhyar writes it as “A human soul, in its eagerness for new experiences, seeks embodiment. A powerful yearning for whatever will increase the scope and depth of one’s contacts with other living beings.”
Nietzsche’s often quoted line, “What does not destroy me makes me stronger,” may be apt here.
Celebrate this New Moon:
Write your 10 wishes.
New Moon is a window of opportunity that we can use by writing down a wish list (ten wishes maximum each month) of whatever we want to have come true in our lives. For success, your wishes must be handwritten on paper. The most potent time is the first 8 hours AFTER the exact time of the New Moon; within the first 48 hours will still work. For clear success, it’s best to avoid wishing during those hours when the Moon is Void of Course.
In her book, “New Moons Astrology”, Jan Spiller advises us to make wishes on the New Moon related to: career, success, self-respect, competency, managerial skills, responsibilities and ambitions.
- I choose to easily bring my wisdom to bear on everything I undertake.
- I choose to easily achieve position and status in my working life.
- I choose to easily approach my work with greater tolerance.
- I choose to easily learn from my responsibilities.
- I choose to be seen as a figure of authority in my own right.
• 24 Hours before the New Moon is the time to go within and connect to what the need is for that area of your life.
• 24 Hours after the New Moon, write down your intentions. Verbalize them. Visualize them. Send them out. It is done!
The strongest times for wishing:
The most potent time is the first 8 hours AFTER the exact time of the New Moon; these times are in Eastern Standard Time and need to be converted to your local time zone.
Saturday: 1:06 pm – midnight
Sunday: clear all day and night
Monday: 12:01 am – 8:35 am, 12:14 pm – midnight.
Remember to write an Abundance check:
Abundance checks are a tool we can use to create more abundance in our lives. They are written within 24 hours after a New Moon.
How to write an Abundance check:
- Within 24 hours after a New Moon, take a check from your check book. Where it says “Pay to,” write your name.
- In the little box on the same line where you would fill in a dollar amount write “Paid in full.”
- On the line underneath your name, where you would write out a dollar amount, write “Paid in full.”
- Sign the check: “The Law of Abundance.”
- Do not put a date on the check. Do not write a specific dollar amount in the check. Put in a safe place and forget about it. The Universe will take it from there. Many people are skeptical about trying this until they do it. After the first time, they realize the power of these checks and do them routinely every month! Try it yourself and see!
Feng Shui Tip of the month:
- Clear you’re Clutter. Ask yourself: “Do I love it, do I use it, and does it make my heart sing?” Get a “no”, out it goes!
- Credit cards – how many do you really need? How many do you want to have?
- Procrastination – do you put off taking action on some things you want to do? Write down in the morning 3 things you want to accomplish that day and don’t go bed before you finish them.
- Sometimes the clutter is “Time clutter” – Do you want to create more time in your day and get rid of time clutter? Look at your life and ask yourself: Do you have a lot of social activities you no longer enjoy or extra assignments you took on? Do you really need to do those things? Keep a time log for a day. (To help you see where you can save time and where you can’t.)
- As we honor cycles and watch as Mother Earth cleans house we should also begin to clear and cleanse and purify ourselves and our personal spaces from the inside out or the outside in.
- Revitalize energy with:
- Aromatherapy. For a quick and easy chi boost, use natural essential oil sprays, diffusers, or candles.Orange, lemon, grapefruit, and lime smell delicious and move stagnant chi.
- Smudge with herbs like sage, sweet grass and cedar.
- Music: Sing joyfully. Singing helps to dispel densities, and raises the vibration of energies in your home. So sing!
Shamanic Journey Idea: Animal of this month new moon is the: Reindeer – Symbol of the joyous season, Gentleness, Unconditional Love, Kindness Energy, Stability, Strength, and so on.
Journey to the upper world, and ask your teacher/guides to help us connect with that part of us that doesn’t fully comprehend that we have a spark of divinity within us, that we are divine beings having a human experience. Ask them to help you let “your light” shine, and to aid you use your unique gifts to bring peace and healing to the world.
The Mayans believe that each day has a spiritual purpose and intent. This New Moon in Capricorn energy has 2 Ix (Jaguar) keywords: Ego – Integrity – Willfulness – Secrecy – Strategy – Shadow self – Spiritual insight To read more about this energy click here
What to do on this New Moon:
- Let go of the “clutter in your head”. Julia Cameron in ‘The Artist’s Way’ suggests writing Morning Pages. These are 3 pages of free flow writing. Just let whatever wants to come up, come up. Anything you have to maneuver around to get to what you want
- This is the new moon to perform a ritual to get back to work, if you don’t have a job. Just ask for a job that you can get now, that will be the right next step to making that dream job a reality in your future.
- Bake a pie for dessert this evening.
- Create your own meaningful traditions. We do the Feast of the Seven Fishes in my family. Here are some recipes you might enjoy!
- Personalize a journal and write your new moon wishes, insert quotes, pictures, sayings, poems… that will help you start 2012 with a bang!
Capricorn Affirmation: “I am organized. I keep track of my obligations and fulfill them reliably and well.”
Best Wishes to you and yours for 2012!
May you be Joyful, Healthy & Prosperous!
In this New Moon make an appointment with yourself; stop, take a very deep breath, center yourself and draw in the energy of New Moon; open yourself to a different awareness, a new way to see and experience your environment.
Remember that life is the ultimate adventure and a continual blessing. It’s time for you to explore, discover, walk your truth and live your gratitude in each present moment.
If you what to make an appointment with me please Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
“Energy Follows Intention”
Reach for the Sky and Believe!!