Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse in Gemini
Tuesday December 21, 2010
29 degrees of Gemini
0:13 am PST/3:13 am EST
This year’s December Solstice is quite extraordinary. We not only will have a full Moon, but also a total lunar eclipse. Dr Tony Philips of NASA determined that the last December Solstice Total Lunar Eclipse occurred in 1378.
We enter the domain of the Raven. Carl Jung deemed raven symbolism to represent the shadow self, or the dark side of the psyche. So by connecting with this dark side, we can effectively communicate with both halves of ourselves. This offers liberating balance, and facilitates tremendous wisdom.
So ask the Raven to aid you transform/change what you don’t need anymore and help you clarified your vision for 2011.
The Sabian Symbol for the full Moon and the lunar eclipse is Gemini 30: “A Parade Of Bathing Beach Beauties Before Large Beach Crowds.”
Some Keywords and Cautions from my book: The Sabian Oracle 360 Degrees Of Wisdom
Keywords: Being on show. Sheer attraction of beauty. Seeking praise. Displaying in order to get people to observe and/or evaluate. Beauty pageants. Bathing costumes and skimpy clothing. Beaches. Lifeguards. Beauty judges. Nudist beaches. Breast sizes. The mysteries of the feminine. Playing dress ups. Gatherings of goddesses. Mermaids converging. The water element. Recognizing superficiality and shallow behavior. Water nymphs.
The Caution: Using superficialities to win support. Giving importance to the issues of appearance. Neglecting the “beauty within”. Too much makeup. Flaunting one’s body. Not employing intellect. Leering, jeering. Lusting after the unattainable. Feeling like merchandise. Making superficial judgments.
- Ask yourself:
- What happen Nineteen years ago, on December 21, 1991? This was when we have a lunar eclipse that fell at this same degree.
- What does the raven is whispering to you?
What to do in this Full Moon Lunar Eclipse:
- Take it easy. Don’t fight it – allow the energy to pass through you and release anything that wants to go.
- Do a purification of body, mind (thoughts) and emotions ritual.
- Keep your energy focused and clean
- What a great night to bake cookies and make presents. Bring out the craft materials, paints, exotic fabrics, papers, beads, and turn your ritual into a gift creating party
- Spend time in nature
- Ceremony is most potent in the hours before, during and after the eclipse alignments, and at sunrise and sunset during each day of the Solstice gateway. As the energies are building, then disseminating, our prayers expand and multiply.
This new cycle of eclipses in Gemini and Sagittarius lasts through Nov. 2012. These eclipses will help us transition from one era to the next, as they obliterate false beliefs and bring guidance. This is a Solstice to be remembered, a galactic initiation offered to all who are open to receive it!
Affirmations for Gemini: “I keenly observe, I discover, I discriminate.”
You might want to join in these two global meditations:
1) Details are in this inspirational 3-minute video: December 2010 Solstice – Full Moon – Total Lunar Eclipse Synchronicity
2) Every month Sandra Ingerman, author of Medicine for the Earth and other titles, offers a global Full Moon meditation on behalf of the Earth. Here is the meditation she offers for the December Full Moon and Solstice:
Think about a public figure who is very successful in putting change into motion. This figure could be one whom you like or dislike. The changes they are making might be in alignment with creating harmony on the planet. Or you might choose a person whose decisions, principles; policies are actually destructive to the planet. Basically, you are looking for a person who is exhibiting great power. Study their energy. Really sink into how they operate energetically.
You will notice they are filled with a passionate fire. They might be using it to create peace or harmony or they might be using it for personal gain.What you want to experience is how strong their inner fire or their inner sun is.Learn from them. And then, during the Solstice, start to set an intention to stoke the inner fire within you. As a spiritual community we must move into a place where we are passionate about making transformative changes in the world.
We must be people of power. As we stoke our inner fire, our inner sun, we fuel our creative power in the world. And then let’s join our fires together as we continue to use our imagination to use our senses to draw down, to create, to manifest a world filled with harmony as if it is here right now. We have to be passionate and filled with love to fuel the power of creation. And then the pulsation of energy we can create together becomes strong enough to move through the world in a transformative way. As we stoke our inner fire, our inner sun, let us join together on December 21 as a pulsation of light that strengthens the web of light we have been weaving together as a global community for over 10 years now. Let us transmit light and love into our global community, continuing to project good health and success into our circle, and empowering all of us to continue to flow with the new opportunities that are being presented to us as we flow into the change of season and the New Year. Transmutation News December 2010
Remember that life is the ultimate adventure and a continual blessing. It’s time for you to explore, discover, walk your truth and live your gratitude in each present moment.
If you would like to have a Personal Growth Reading with me, you can contact me at shamanicsoulz@Gmail.com